Responsible for ensuring effective program administration and support of the Australia visa programs with primary responsibility for processing the direct sales leads from the AAG Austin office. The Direct Sales Associate will assist in the general program management, helping to ensure that overall company goals are met. Responsibilities will cross the departments of sales, and operations administration. The Direct Sales Associate will foster a workplace environment consistent with the values and mission of company. This position facilitates the operations of department through compliance, teamwork, knowledge sharing, and continuous, consistent client interaction.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Maintaining database integrity; keeping all information current.
- Provide compliance support through the placement vetting process.
- Assisting with weekly departmental reports, providing and organizing report data.
- Send out/ Manage email campaigns to grow interest and convert cold leads to hot leads.
- Convert leads into sales to meet deadlines, targets and goals.
- Conduct as needed: pre-screening for English interviews, collection of required documents, collection of payments, auditing of applicants and additional cross operational functions. Complete special projects or other duties as assigned.
- Complete and distribute bi-monthly reports on current sales leads/ conversions/ completions
- Work with AAG Marketing team to give feedback on what is being received directly from the internet. Collaborate to make new and improved strategies.
- Manage the timing of advertisement to coincide with peak seasonal opportunities
- Assist Managing Director with monthly state of affairs reports. One for company wide distribution and one for Board of Directors.
- Properly prioritizes tasks, problem-solves and multi-tasks in a time sensitive, client-focused workplace, while monitoring deadlines
- Proactive problem-solving and identification of best practices to improve business functions and workflow within department
- Must have excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented and effective time management skills.
- Ability to anticipate areas of need based on overall observations and interactions.
- Willingness and ability to work flexible full time hours.
- High level of integrity and ethics.
- Functions effectively under pressure and has ability to prioritize responsibilities to efficiently and accurately accomplish daily, weekly, quarterly, and annual goals.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Microsoft Excel) and comfortable in Database Management.
- Exhibits a passion for cultural exchange and handles communication barriers and cultural expectations professionally and with empathy.
- Possesses superior customer service and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to use standard office equipment such as copiers, scanning.
- Bachelor’s degree or enrolled in a bachelor’s program is preferred.
- Hospitality, Administrative or Sales experience is preferred.