The Graphic Designer needs a wide range of design and creative capabilities as well as the ability to meet deadlines in high pressure environments.
The graphic designer will be ready to develop their existing skills by working with senior creative staff on a range of ambitious and innovative projects. Responsible for helping to drive the creative direction of campaigns, an understanding of typography, layout and art direction will be needed to help the team produce the best work possible.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Offer input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
- Produce attractive and effective designs for all media
- Communicate with senior team members to receive feedback
- Liaison effectively with clients and other team members
- Support the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
- Ability to complete special projects or other duties as assigned.
- Ability to plan and coordinate many projects simultaneously.
- Represent the mission and values of the company
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Adeptness with leading design software packages
- A determination to achieve and succeed
- Creative industry experience
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- A background of working as part of a design team
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Consistency regardless of project size
- Good organizational skills that support the rest of the team
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- Ability to work with multiple cultures.
- Excellent working knowledge of: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Excel
- Preferred knowledge of: WordPress, Adobe Premiere Pro
- Bachelor’s degree or current student in Graphic Design preferred.
- One year experience in the customer service industry.