Melbourne: Marketing Assistant
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Pay: $1500 AUD per month + Super (Internship Stipend)
Where: Melbourne, Australia
Start Date: March 2016
Duration: 6 months – Full time (38 hours per week max)
We are looking for a friendly, motivated team player that can work independently and autonomously. This is your chance to gain hands-on experience in a wide range of marketing tasks, connect with clients from around the world and work with an energetic and fun growing company committed to high quality education.
- Create briefs, newsletters, e-blasts, etc.
- Assist in writing content and design
- Support all marketing projects such as processing distribution, letter mail outs, and etc.
- Help with customer service support including live chat, email, phone, etc.
Participate in team meetings and share your student experience
The Ideal Candidate:
- Recent completion of a relevant degree
- 6+ months of demonstrated professional work experience in a relevant role and/or industry is an asset
- Genuine interest in education and the betterment of students
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work independently and autonomously
- Friendly, mature and hardworking
- The initiative to be proactive in problem-solving and troubleshooting
- The patience, motivation and perseverance to learn and overcome challenges
About the Company
This company’s mission is to be the leading independent provider of high-quality resources that empower generations of students to achieve their goals.
They do this by providing accessible and innovative information and analysis that:
- Enables students, families and other key influencers to guide and make informed decisions about education and career pathways
- Allows education providers, regulators, policy makers and other organizations to better assess and tailor their offerings and related services to the needs of students and interested parties.