Melbourne: Project Administrator
Job Title: Project Administrator
Pay: $1500 AUD per month (Internship Stipend)
Where: Melbourne, Australia
Start Date: March 2016
Duration: 6 months
Owing to a period of significant growth, a friendly team in a great company are looking for a motivated, outgoing and conscientious individual to join their dynamic Business Services team as a Project Administrator.
This client facing role is suitable for a person with great communication skills who enjoys working in a fun and interactive environment right in the heart of downtown Melbourne. With over 10 years in the field, the company is expanding exponentially, with major plans to establish at least 2 more offices across Australia.
- Coordinate schedules and manage clients’ paperwork and details
- Manage clients to make referrals for their next step
- Liasing with contractors all over Australia to answer questions and ensure they are adhering to guidelines and submission criteria
- Accurately recording data and details that are highly time-sensitive and confidential
- Day to day maintenance of the database
- Provide excellent client care by fielding questions and inquiriesThere will be opportunities to learn about and assist with auditing and invoicing and to grow this position into a project management role to gain more hands-on experience.
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- 6+ months experience in a professional environment is an asset
- A friendly and interpersonal telephone manner
- First rate organizational and time management skills
- A strong work ethic and dedicated attitude
- Energetic but mature and professional attitude
- Self-motivated and self-driven to solve problems, adapt to situations and overcome challenges
- Travel experience is an asset