The Partner Account Manager is responsible for the successful placement and enrollment of international participants in all Intern/Trainee and Teach AAG’s programs. Coordinate the screening, scheduling of interviews, placement of participants, and submission of complete and audit-ready applications. The Partner Account Manager interacts with AAG’s international partners and participants on a daily basis and represents AAG to all internal and external customers.
The Partner Account Manager will provide assistance with administrative duties related to participant enrollment and partner relationships.
The Partner Account Manager facilitates the operations of Programs department through compliance, teamwork, knowledge sharing, and continuous, consistent client interaction.
The position will foster a workplace environment consistent with the values and mission outlined by the leadership of company.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Primary focus on participant enrollment and partner performance, balancing the need to provide excellent customer service along with firm management as needed, seeking supervisor and department head input as needed.
- Communicating with all partners following initial negotiations/contracts regarding recruitment needs, placement requests, fair planning, and partner obligations.
- Assist with planning of in-country and virtual recruitment fairs, setting deadlines for information needed from partners to ensure timely communication of plans to host companies, ensuring recruitment plan is in place for all orders based on dates and country availability
- Proactively ensuring reserved positions are filled according to deadlines
- Training new and returning partners on regulation changes and recruitment processes
- Ensuring materials are updated and ready for the next season and that partners have all relevant information.
- Facilitates the program from the beginning of the application process to completion with minimal guidance, including flips
- Evaluates applications to determine compliance with visa regulations, as well as internal policies
- Synthesizes program policies and expectations and effectively communicates them to all stakeholders
- Monitors deadlines and demonstrates regular follow-up with minimal guidance
- Properly prioritizes tasks, problem-solves and multi-tasks in a time sensitive, client-focused workplace
- Solicits regular feedback from internal and external stakeholders pertaining to the program
- Stays abreast of expected growth/decline in program numbers
- Knowledge of all J-1 program rules and regulations.
- Ensure that each candidate who is accepted and processed meets all regulatory guidelines
- Keep clear records for each season of correspondence and other relevant information
- Act as though an audit might come at any time – keep office and records in order.
- Excellent written/oral communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment where priorities change frequently and sometimes without warning.
- Strong understanding of program management, project implementation and working within the constraints of a budget
- Strong leadership qualities, proactive and collaborative with the ability to serve as an effective role-model
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize workload, remain organized, and make decisions in a fast- paced, deadline sensitive environment
- Strong critical thinking skills, problem-solving skills, and analytical thinking
- Ability to effectively handle ambiguity by creating focus and direction for oneself
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal oversight while providing guidance and support to others
- Effectively communicates, both verbally and in writing, with supervisors, colleagues, external stakeholders and people of all backgrounds
- Honest, direct and transparent communication regardless of the message
- Ability to seek and use input from peers when necessary before making decisions
- Commitment to professionalism and professional development
- Ability to comfortably and confidently represent AAG e. public speaking
- High level of concern for providing exceptional customer service
- Interest in and commitment to the mission of AAG
- Ability to work with individuals from different background and cultures.
- Serve as AAG representative on Recruiting Trips as deemed necessary
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Holds a bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of work experience.