Get Paid to Hang out on an Aussie Beach!
We are now hiring Surf Instructors! Score this job for FREE!
Chasing the endless summer? Then escape winter and spend 6 months enjoying an Aussie summer down on iconic Bondi Beach. Earn money teaching Aussies how to surf.
Bondi Beach is located in the Eastern suburbs of Sydney. This famous beach hosted both the volleyball Summer Olympics in 2000 and the Scooby-Doo movie in 2003.
Bondi Beach is an iconic destination with about 1km (0.62 miles) of coast line. Spending a summer on the beach will be a great way to escape the cold winter in the northern hemisphere.
This Surf company offers private lessons, easy courses, corporate packages for various surfing skill types. They also have an online and retail store.
This is your opportunity to live, earn money, and surf Australia!
- Must be 18-30 years old
- Be a citizen of one of the following countries: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Argentina, Bangladesh, Belgium, Chile, Republic of Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Republic of Ireland, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, Uruguay or Turkey.
- Have sound ocean knowledge, be safe in the water, and be able to stand up with control on a surfboard
- Able to complete a short ocean mission demonstrating ability to swim out past the breaking waves (100 meters), complete a 200 meter beach run, paddle out past the waves (100 meters) on a surfboard, and another 200 meter beach run without rest
- Complete a surfing Australia Level 1 surf coaching, ocean safety, first aid, and advanced resuscitation courses to gain full qualification
Since the jobs are being offered under a cultural exchange program, there is a program fee, but this fee will be more than recovered with your tax refund at the end of your work experience.
6-Month Working Holiday
- Application Deposit: $275
- Remaining Program Balance:can be deferred for U.S. & UK citizens – see below)
Score this job for free!
U.S. and UK citizens can defer the program fee by using our TaxBack option. Your only upfront fee will be the application deposit and your ticket to Australia, which will be recovered with your tax refund at the end of your work experience, making this a zero cost endeavor!
*More information on program fee deferment & tax refund can be found:
Work Experience Tax Refund & Program Fee Deferment