Go Overseas 2019-01-03T14:41:37-05:00

Request More Information

Work & Travel Plus

Want to Go Overseas to Australia?

Your Best Opportunity to spend a significant amount of time there is to Work Abroad in Australia or Intern in Australia. We secure you a great paying hospitality job or a career-boosting internship before you depart. Fill out this form below to find out more.

Apply Here

Fill out this form for more information!

  • You must be between the ages of 18 and 30 (or, for citizens of a few countries, 35) to be eligible for the Australian Working Holiday visa.
  • Citizens of only certain countries are eligible for the Australian Working Holiday visa. If your country of citizenship is not listed here, you are not eligible. If you would like to learn more about our USA programs, please contact us using this form instead.
  • Please tell us about yourself: your field or specialization, years of experience and dates of availability.