Partnership Opportunities for International Recruiting Agents
If you’re an international recruiting representative or agent, we invite you to expand your portfolio of youth exchange and jobs abroad programs by partnering with us. We have cultural exchange and other programs that offer work, training, interning and teaching programs abroad.
By partnering with us, you’ll join our global network of youth exchange and work providers. Our international recruiting partners, representative and agents are more than business affiliates; they are an extension of our Alliance Abroad team. Together, we can offer global youths, students, and professionals more opportunities to work and travel, intern, and teach abroad.
Why Partner with Alliance Abroad?
- 30 year experience as a cultural exchange sponsor
- J-1 and H2B visa sponsors
- Thousands of program participants annually
- Hundreds of host employers for interns, teachers, students and professionals
- Employer locations throughout the United States and Australia
- Global network of international recruiting agents and representatives
- International government agency relationships
International Partner Support
We’re in this together. We share your goals of finding educational experiences and exciting opportunities that will help people achieve personal and professional goals. As partners, we’ll match individuals with the best available work, teaching and internship opportunities. We’ll help you make the process of preparing and supporting program participants easier.
- Access to several youth exchange and visa programs to increase your portfolio of services
- Flexible pricing structures and payment models
- Partner with an experienced and respected visa sponsor
- A network of quality employers and desirable locations
- Policies that protect partners and participants
- Participant support services throughout the program
Program Support and Services
We’re more than visa sponsors. We work with you to match individuals with the right work, internship, teaching or professional career opportunities. We process visa paperwork, arrange job fairs and candidate interviews, and provide support throughout the participant’s program. Our service and support begins from the moment a candidate begins the interview process and doesn’t end until they return safely back home.
Youth Exchange Experiences and Cultural Activities
Having fun is part of our company’s culture. We organize and support fun activities and plan exciting adventures that expose participants to the richness and diversity of different people and cultures. Celebrations, activities, outings, events and volunteer activities bring a different kind of learning experience, helping people integrate, assimilate and understand.
We believe in exporting the great American spirit of exploration and adventure. We share our passion for experiencing other cultures and learning about other countries with all program participants.