Join the Work & Travel Plus Program
Whether you’re looking for a change of scenery, a great adventure or an opportunity to earn more and live better, we will help you get started on the experience and adventure of a lifetime with the Work & Travel Plus program!
Join the Work & Travel Plus Program
Whether you’re looking for a change of scenery, a great adventure or an opportunity to earn more and live better, we’ll help you get started on the experience and adventure of a lifetime with the Work & Travel Plus program!
I’ve been in Australia more than six months now and I am loving every second of being here. I got the chance to work for beautiful and exquisite hotels around here. I met lots of people from several different countries which is exiting and helpful, if you have a passion for learning other languages.
Also, I get lots of opportunities to travel around the coast and see lots of beautiful attractions across Australia. The food is good, the weather is nice as well as the people, and I love the area that I live in. I’ve grown a lot and thoroughly enjoyed my time here.
– Jeanne Divers, Work & Travel Plus Participant
A Clear Plan for Your Journey
Participating in the Work & Travel Plus program means having a plan before your journey begins. Through guaranteed job placement with well-known and reputable Australian businesses, you will have the security of knowing what to expect. Additionally, with competitive pay and a minimum wage that begins at $18.29 AUD/hour, you will be able to save money, travel, and have fun!
Our team will assist you from the beginning till the end. We will assist you in building your résumé and creating an introduction video to show to employers. We will also setup practice interviews with you so that you feel fully prepared for the real thing. More importantly, we will facilitate your interviews, so that you are always prepared for your next step! Just think of us as your 24/7 support team, even before you depart.
6 month placement
12 month placement
- Guaranteed job secured before arriving in Australia to begin earning right away
- Resume optimization and interview preparation assistance to help you make a great impression and land the right job
- Pre-departure support to prepare you for the Australia adventure and an orientation about what to expect
- Guidance on visa requirements, travel medical insurance and international flights
- Complementary hostel accommodation for two nights upon arrival in country. (Extended stays can be arranged at the participant’s expense)
- Personalized housing orientation to ensure that you’re familiar with options, work, location, transportation, and approximate costs
- 24/7-emergency support from our Melbourne office
- Help with obtaining needed tax file number and referral for tax refund assistance with Taxback
- Resources to help you calculate salary and cost of living scenarios for realistic living and earning expectations
- International airfare to Australia
- Visa application
- Travel insurance
- Housing and meals
- Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (required for some food and beverage positions)
Average Hourly Pay: $22(AUD)
Our participants work an average of 30 hours of work per week receive on average a gross income of $13,500 AUD for 6-month placements and just over $27,000 AUD for 12-month placements. Individual results will vary.
Cost of living in Australia depends on your location and lifestyle. The table below gives a general idea of what to expect. Amounts are given in AUD per month. Additional one-time costs are visa processing ($450 AUD) and round-trip airfare (approx. $1500-3000 AUD).
|Urban Location||Rural Location|
|Phone and Internet||$30||$30|
|Total Monthly Costs||$1700||$1300|
This Program is Open to Citizens of:
- United Kingdom
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
- United States
Citizens of the countries listed above can receive the necessary visa at any time. In some instances, citizens of some other countries may receive the necessary visa in certain circumstances. For information please visit the Australian Department of Home Affairs.